A WBE certification, or a Women’s Business Enterprise certification, is a testament to the fact that your business is completely owned as well as operated by women.
A WBE Certification Can Put You Ahead of the Competition
This certification can be a great marketing tool for any enterprising female entrepreneur or small business owner. This is because it earmarks your special considerations whenever you are bidding on a contract with the local government.
Unfortunately, very few people are even aware of the WBE certification, and this is why they are not able to avail this wonderful opportunity. In fact, many contracts actually go unclaimed because the right person had not applied for them. This happens not just at the federal level, but even for state and city level contracts.
The government and the private sectors have massive procurement budgets, and they use it to purchase products and services worth hundreds of millions of dollars. These purchases range from steel bars for construction to PR and software development services.
Both private and public sector organizations are mandated to look for businesses that are owned by women. Here, your WBE Certification can be of tremendous importance with set aside contracts specifically for you.
Since it is incumbent on many large-scale sector organizations to work with WBE certified individuals, you will have unhindered access to this market. WBE certification will allow you to enjoy the following great benefits:
- Easy access to county, city, state and federal corporations and large-scale business entities
- Access to highly specialized and targeted loans
- Access to technical assistance and different training sessions
- Access to many educational seminars that are held throughout the year
Applying for WBE Certification
As a general rule, the whole application procedure can be very confusing, difficult and time-consuming for eligible applicants who don’t know how to fulfill the requirements of this certificate. But with the right guidance, it is possible to make sure that you will eventually sail through.
But tackling this task on your own is not going to be very easy. This is why you will need highly trained and well-qualified certification consultants who will determine if you fulfill all the required criteria to have a Women’s Business Enterprise certification. Not only will they guide you throughout the application process, but they will also help you to bid on various projects within the WBE certification guidelines.
If you think you are eligible for the WBE certification, you can easily approach us at BizCentral USA. We have many experienced professional consultants who will be willing and able to guide you through this cumbersome process until you hold your WBE certification in your hand.
At BizCentral USA, our qualified consultants have extensive experience in document preparation for small businesses. We can complete both state and federal documents for your organization and guarantee their approval. Best of all, our rates are very competitive and we offer flexible payment methods as well as annual plans. Some key benefits of using us:
- Affordable Pricing: Our services are priced to accommodate your businesses budget while still including all necessary items for your organization.
- Professional Quality: We pride ourselves on the professional-grade quality work completed by our consultants, and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
- Full-Service Options: We do our document preparation services in house, providing our customers with consistent professional service, quality, and quick turnaround.
- Streamlined Process: We prepare your documents in a timely manner, allowing you to receive your services within 10-15 days after receiving all the necessary documents.
- Complementing Services: We offer a variety of services, including payroll, bookkeeping, tax preparation and more all for an affordable price.
- Experienced Staff: We have gained an exceptional amount of experience in document preparation, allowing you to be prepared for audits, annual reporting, fund-leveraging and financial planning. We are experts when it comes to filing for businesses.
- Long-Term Relationship: Because we offer many services, our goal is to win our clients with great pricing and fanatical customer service to enable a long-term relationship.