Obtaining the correct business certifications for your enterprise is crucial in order to gain easy access to both government and corporate contracts. Certification provides your small business with a nationally-recognized and highly-respected status that makes your company stand out against marketplace competition for elite and distinguished clients.
Business Certifications: At BizCentral, we not only ensure that you’re applying for the right certificates, we also help you identify additional opportunities along the way. A wide variety of applications are available for both producers and service providers across a range of target markets – and there are numerous government agencies at local, state, and federal levels all waiting to stamp and sign on your enterprise’s certification.
It doesn’t matter if you’re just starting out or if you’ve already secured a lucrative contract. Start seeing immediate benefits for your business by taking advantage of the wealth of certification possibilities.
Certifications We Offer
For socially and economically disadvantaged small businesses, the Small Business Administration offers the 8(a) Business Development Program – also known as the 8(a) Certification. This certification is invaluable for struggling businesses as it opens up the door to enable them privileged access to government contracting opportunities.
If your business is owned, operated, and/or controlled by a group designated as disadvantaged in any way, you may be eligible for a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Certification – or DBE Certification. This type of certification allows you, the business owner, to receive special and additional consideration when bidding on local government contracts.
As the purchasing agent for the government, the U.S. General Service Administration (GSA) has an annual procurement spending that runs into the tens of billions. The GSA seeks to establish long-term government contracts with commercial firms to provide access to millions of commercial products and services at volume-discount pricing.
Minority Business Enterprise Certification (MBE Certification) formally identifies your business as being owned, controlled, or operated by a minority group. This allows you and your company to receive unique consideration when competing for contracts with the local government.
Obtaining Women’s Business Enterprise – or WBE Certification – is a smart business development strategy for female entrepreneurs. It signifies your business as being majority operated, controlled, or owned by a woman, and attracts additional attention to your business, increasing its visibility in competitive markets.
Why Choose Us?
Your small business has never been in better hands. Our qualified consultants have years of dedicated industry experience. We work closely with you to ensure your applications and any supporting documentation are complete and that all details are 100% accurate. We will advise the best agencies to ensure your business’ timely certification.
Professional And Affordable Services
We pride ourselves by providing you with –
- Flexible payment options: We’ll work out a method and frequency that fits right with you.
- Dedicated staff: Our staff shares your vision, and are completely committed to furthering your business’ success.
- Expedited processes: Just because something is a “rush job” doesn’t mean it should be of lesser quality. We can get your documents submission-ready whenever you need them.
- Quality control: A vital component of any service business, we go to great lengths to ensure that everything we do is in line with our high personal expectations.
- Business advice: Not sure what step to take next? We want your business to grow and develop – so ask whenever you have a question.
- A long-term relationship: We’re not “here today, gone tomorrow” kind of business. We’re here to support you and your business for as long as you need us.