As a business owner, we are sure you know that when sales and profits are up, the tax bill will be also be higher! Normally it’s up to the CPA or controller to provide options to reduce your tax bill. Fortunately, we have another idea – one that can help you lower your taxes while also promoting your brand and increasing sales. We are taking about starting a corporate foundation!
Companies big and small can reap the benefits of having a corporate foundation. For example, placing a full page ad in your local newspaper to create awareness of your company will cost thousands of dollars! On the other hand, through cause marketing initiatives, your company can get free advertising in TV or newspapers. This will help create a greater awareness of your business, increase brand recognition, and ultimately generate more sales growth!
Consumers and employees tend to be more loyal to companies who do good works within the community. In addition, funding for a corporate foundation does not have to come exclusively from the company; you can also get donations from the public, as well as employees. Overall, starting a corporate foundation makes good business sense.
How Do Corporate Foundations Help Your Business?
Starting a corporate foundation will provide your business with many benefits. By starting a corporate foundation you are able to focus your corporate giving programs and philanthropic activities, and become one of the companies using cause related marketing. Benefits of having a corporate foundation include:
- Tax relief through your foundation: donating money to charity via your corporate foundation can be a very tax efficient way of supporting your chosen cause.
- Building your bottom line with cause marketing: your business will play a role in raising funds for a cause you believe in while increasing brand awareness by attracting the attention of customers that also sympathize with your cause.
- Deductions through in-kind gifts: contributions of non-cash goods also known as in-kind gifts can assist many businesses in inventory reduction, while providing additional tax benefits.
What We Offer
BizCentral can help you to start your company’s foundation and begin capitalizing upon these benefits! Having started over 10,000 charities & foundations nationwide, we understand what it takes to successfully start, manage and grow your corporate foundation.
Our Corporate Foundation Services Include:
- Foundation Setup
- Management & Implementation
- Basic Marketing Services
- Cause Marketing Initiatives